15.7.08

Recompensa.

This is not only a physical journey.
And that's the most important of all.

I am what I'm supposed to be.
I'm where I'm supposed to be.

After all. It's me. Me and this great, full-of-life, city. Me and my past, and my present, and my future.
Me dreaming with him, with me, with all of you.
Me realizing that I'm an independent person, I've always had. It was always me and myself, WildLittleGirl with her luggage, ready to go away, away from you and away from him and away from everyone.
Because you can walk by my side, but never with me.

I'm a loner, but not a lonely.
I'm huge, immense.
I'm your wildest dream come true, but you'll never have me.
I'm fox-like smart.
A free spirit.
Your little Goddess made flesh.

But above all, I'm me. Me. Always me. With different costumes, but me.
Me and myself.
In this big city.
Feeling a little misplaced, a little excited, a little nervous, a little adult, a little happy.
Feeling like I should feel. Doing what I should do. Being what I should be.


You will never catch me. He never did. Or maybe he did, and that's why I'm feeling like a prisoner in my own mind.
But I'm having my own prison break. In this big city. With the crazy Underground. And the Londoners. And the tourist. And the rat in the kitchen. And the night life. And the drug-dealer neighbours. In the great borough of Islington. In that crowded room in the third floor.
With only a notebook, a pen, time and London.

2 comentarios: